Hello fellow ABD members, I’m Lynne and I’m a travel junkie!
I started traveling 50 years ago on a 3 month trip after college with two gal pals. During years of full time employment, marriage and family raising, I traveled when I could and dreamed of future travel adventures. I have visited wonderful places on 5 continents and can’t wait to visit more.
I know a lot of ABD members would like to travel but often when you have the time and resources to go somewhere you may not have a travel companion to travel with. So I am excited to inform you of the travel opportunities coming soon from ABD.
- Our trips will enable you to travel with like-minded ABD women
- We will be bringing you international travel opportunities at a reasonable cost
- We’ll offer primarily small group tours with experienced local guides and helpful Program Directors from the host country
- Most tours will offer some single rooms at no additional charge
- Or you’ll be matched with an ABD roommate – someone you will be able to connect with beforehand.
- Many tours will offer a charitable component where we will visit schools or non-profit cultural and arts groups and you will be able to interact with local people and really get a feel for their culture.
Sound good? Be sure to complete and return the Travel Survey so we can plan travel adventures with YOU in mind!
Until next time, Happy Trails!
Lynne Hardey, ABD Travel Coordinator