Dr. Edward Creagan is the Professor of Oncology at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. Among other notable achievements, Dr. Creagan believes strongly in the healing aspect of pets. In fact, he feels so strongly about it, he writes down the name of a patient’s pet when he takes a medical history.
At Mayo Clinic, where physicians use a team approach to care for patients, you may even find a “furry” member of some care teams. A care provider with fur? Yes! He may not have a medical degree, but he comes with his own credentials and specialized training. His name is Jack, and he is a nine-year-old miniature pinscher who is Mayo’s first, and only, facility-based service dog. If you read the Sharing Mayo Click post from May 7, 2010, you will know he was the inspiration for a new children’s book, “Dr. Jack the Helping Dog,” now available at all Mayo-affiliated retail outlets on each campus (Arizona, Florida and Minnesota).
Dr. Creagan’s certifications include:
1. American Board of Hospice and Palliative Medicine
2. Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine – Medical Oncology
3. Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine
4. Diplomate, National Board of Medical Examiners
1. Trainee – Advanced Clinical Trainee, Department of Oncology, Division of Medical Oncolgy Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, University of Minnesota
2. Fellow – Department of Internal Medicine Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, University of Minnesota
3. Internship – Department of Internal Medicine University of Michigan Hospital
4. MD New York Medical College
5. BA La Salle College
New opportunities of type levitra online pharmacy in increasing frequency come to our life which perhaps to you were very necessary. But they didn’t exist. Here they appeared. You can use.